Embedding Perl in HTML with Mason
By Dave Rolsky, Ken Williams
mod_perl2 User's Guide
By Stas Bekman, Jim Brandt
By Stas Bekman, Eric Cholet
The mod_perl Developer's Cookbook
By Geoffrey Young, Paul Lindner, Randy Kobes
mod_perl Pocket Reference
By Andrew Ford
Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C
By Lincoln Stein, Doug MacEachern
The mod_perl project features a lot of documentation, both for
mod_perl 1.0 and 2.0. If there is anything you need to learn about
mod_perl, you'll learn it here.
- Conventions used in the mod_perl Documentation
- We use a number of conventions in this documentation, that are mostly
easy to understand; if you're in doubt, look here for the explanation.
- mod_perl 1.0 Documentation
- A collection of the documents specific to the mod_perl 1.0 generation.
- mod_perl 2.0 Documentation
- A collection of the documents specific to the mod_perl 2.0 generation.
- General Documentation
- Here you can find documentation concerning mod_perl in general, but
also not strictly mod_perl related information that is still very
useful for working with mod_perl. Most of the information here applies
to mod_perl 1.0 and 2.0.
- mod_perl related tutorials, teaching you things not only about
mod_perl, but also about any related topics of great interest to
- Offsite Resources
- mod_perl Books, Articles, Presentations, and links to sites covering
other relevant topics.